TIME & LOCATIONOpen or Close
DATE & TIME: 9:00 AM-8:00 PM | January 4th, 2020
LOCATION: District 7 (Near Petroland tower)
*WHAT TO BRING?
1. Your confirmation email (Digital version is accepted)
2. Your personal document (ID/Birth Certificate/Resident card..)
**For race kit pick up on behalf, you will need to bring participant's confirmation email and their personal documents (ID/passport/resident card..). You also need to bring your personal document.
- Please inform the organizer via email firstname.lastname@example.org in case of your late arrival that you cannot come to pick-up your race kit on January 4th, 2020.
- We will try our best to provide the chosen T-shirt size, but in case your size is not available, please choose another size.
- Please check your race kit carefully when you receive it on race kit pick up day. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your race kit or there are any goods missing after when you bring it out of race kit pickup site, we won’t be able to accept back any goods or exchange for any new ones.
*4 STEPS TO PICK UP YOUR KIT
*NOTE ABOUT YOUR RACE KIT:
- Finisher medals & finisher T-shirt will be awarded to the runners who finish the race at their respective cut off times.
- To those who join the 10-kilometer race: Medals will given when you finish the race. Did Not Finish (DNF) participants will not be eligible for the medals.
- To those who join the 5-kilometer race: finisher wristband will be given when you finish the race at the title sponsor - Taiwan Excellence's booth after the race as your reward.
- E-Certificate will be uploaded 2 weeks after the race on the result page.
- Medical care is available at certain mobile locations and the finish line.
- Bag Drop will be priority for Marathon & Half Marathon. Please note that we have limit number of check-in bag.
- Water, energy drink/food is provided at certain locations along the run.
- General Info will be provided in Race Guide.
- BIB number should be pinned in front of your running shirt/singlet in a visible way.