2. Race BIB number is not transferable and must be worn all times during the race. It should be pinned in front of your running shirt/singlet.
3. Full Marathon & Half marathon runners have to wear BIB number. Finisher T-shirt and medal will be awarded at the finish area to those complete the race.
- 5KM, 10KM runners have to wear BIB number and running t-shirt during participation.
4. Only registered participants are allowed along the course from 4am-12am. Non- registered runners and spectators are not allowed inside the cordoned area for runners.
5. All protest related to the results must be made in writing and submitted to the Race Director within 30 minutes after the official announcement of winners.
6. The organizer reserves the right to deny any entrant or disqualify if found to have misrepresented him/herself
WATER AND FIRST AID STATIONOpen or Close
Water is provided at certain locations along the run. Medical support is available at certain mobile locations.
TOILET AREAOpen or Close
Rest-rooms are available at certain locations in the event area.
PARKING AREAOpen or Close
Participants and supporters have to park in a designated area. Please do not leave any valuable items in your vehicles. The Organizer will not be held responsible for any loss happened at the event.
BAG DROPOpen or Close
You can check-in your personal bag at the Start area, however we highly recommend you leave all valuable items at your hotel. Please note that we have limit number of check-in bag.
WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PERSONAL BELONGINGS.