(Ends on Jan 1)
|KIDS DASH (Ultra)||350.000VND|
1. The local fee is applied to:
- Vietnamese passport holders.
- International runners who are living in Vietnam and have a resident card (please bring your temporary resident card when you come to the race-kit pick up, we will not accept your passport or any other documents).In case you do not have your resident card along with you on the race kit pick-up, you will have to pay the difference between the local and international fee as we cannot verify your residence).
2. Registration will close once we reach our quota.
|BIB (Chip Tag)
|BIB (Chip Tag)
|BIB (Chip Tag)
|BIB (No Chip Tag)
RACE KIT COLLECTION
HOW TO GET THE RACE KITOpen or Close
PICK-UP TIME: 8:30 – 20:00, 13-14/01/2018
PICK-UP LOCATION: 105 Nguyen Khac Vien, Ward Tan Phu, District 07, HCMC
- Please bring your email confirmation and your ID/passport/Resident card to pick up your kit within the provided time.
- We will try our best to provide all runners the chosen T-shirt size, but in case your size is not available, please choose another size.
*Please note: For Marathon, Half Marathon and 10KM registrants, please send your friends your ID/passport/Resident card picture if you need them to pick-up your kit. For the one who comes to pick-up in your friend behalf, besides runner's ID/Passport, you have to bring your ID/ Passport also.
RULES & REGULATIONSOpen or Close
- There will be no fee refund for a participant for any reason whatsoever.
- A participant is strictly not allowed to transfer his or her race entry and BIB number to another party.
- Any transfer case will be considered as invalid registration.
- Invalid registration will not be entitled for the benefits of participant and will not be considered for the race result.
- Free entrances will not be considered for the final event prizes.
- If the participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the organizer may suspend or terminate the participant’s registration.
- Participants who register to join HCMC Marathon 2018 powered by Taiwan Excellence must follow corresponding requirements below:
1. For distance 5KM, if participant is under 16 years old, the participant must go with a guardian or must have a signed waiver paper by their parents/guardian.
2. For 10KM, participants from 13 to 16 years old must have a signed waiver paper by their parents/guardian. Participants under 13 years old are not allowed in this distance.
3.For 21KM, participants must be 16 years old or older. Participants under 18 years old must have a signed waiver paper by their parents/guardian to ensure their fitted physical and health condition to participate in the race.
4. For 42KM, participants must be 18 years old or older. Participants under 18 years old are not allowed in this distance.
Download the waiver here. Please print out, fill the form and return the waiver paper to the organizer on the Race Kit pick up day or on the event day.
However, in some special circumstances, please inform the organizer by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. The organizer will hold the final decision.